Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Post: Intro

Here I am, typing away what may seem to be my first post for this blog of mine while keeping a watchful eye on what supposed to be my night job in real life. Lively, yet relaxing... with a hint of vanilla bouquet aroma in the air. Nice.

Putting that aside, you might be wondering why would such a guy like me would partake in this blogging business. Besides, it's not like I got a lot of time in my hands. Well, not like all of you know me that well at this point anyways. One of my friends suggested that, after my musing of topics that led from one thing to another, told me to start up a blog where I could share it to more people at a lower talking rate (make that typing rate in this case). So here I am.

I'd be posting things that goes from personal musing to thoughts while also sharing my findings in the Internet and also in the real life for you to spread upon. Well, there's also that personal wish list thing but never mind. I'll keep in short; Its called 'touch base' for a reason.

There you go, my first post into the blogging world. Huzzah!! Don't forget to leave some comments down below. First commenter will be entitled to say "YAY FIRST POST!!"~

(Pun not intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment